Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Segmentation fault on start up

Hello,

Try to do a strace /usr/bin/gnomemeeting to see where pwlib fails.
Others have reported the problem, but nobody has fixed it yet. If I
remember correctly it is a permission problem with the soundcard (either
/dev/dsp* or /dev/sound/* if you are using Devfs).

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>