Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] where does gm find video driver information [FIXED]

le lun 09-09-2002 à 14:13, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :
> I try to help where i can  i get as big a benefit as does everyone else.
> I thank you for your pointers and the effort that you have put in to get
> gm to where it is today.
>
> Dennis
>
> p.s. after getting it tested with different cameras i may have more
> questions.

You can mail them to the mailing list, or directly to me, if it is less
related to GnomeMeeting problems or usage.
I'm currently in holidays, so don't worry for delayed answers :)

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/