Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] where does gm find video driver information [FIXED]

On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 19:11, Damien Sandras wrote:
> le lun 09-09-2002 à 10:43, Dennis Gilmore a écrit :
> > Hi derek i have taken out HINT_ALWAYS_WORKS_320_240 and tried again i
> > got a small image sent across.
> >
> > thank you for including it in the cvs.  can i assume and report back to
> > the spca50x development list that it will be included in the next
> > release?  it would be great if it is
> >

> If it is in Equivalence's CVS, it will be used by next version of
> GnomeMeeting, yes.
>
> Can you confirm that video preview works in small and large size?
> Do you see the entire image or only part of it?

on my screen it works for both large and small images  and i get the
same image as gqcam  so yes i get the whole image.  im hoping to test it
with some different cameras using the same driver to make sure it works
so hopefully in the next week or two i can report back as to how well it
will work with the driver.

> Thanks for the hint :)
>
> > thanks again
> >
> > Dennis