Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] where does gm find video driver information [FIXED]

A big thank for that hint :-)
It is thanks to user like you, ready to invest a bit of time in the
project, that OpenH323 and GnomeMeeting can make progress!

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/