Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] where does gm find video driver information [FIXED]

ok on a further note,  after initalizing the camera with gnome meeting
in small picture mode then opening gqcam  it shows the resolution as
176x144 and when changing to large picture in gm and opening again in
gqcam the camera properties tells me it is 352x288 so it supports the
correct sizes  it normally initializes as 160x120 in gqcam.  so gm sets
the size properly just need the hint to specify the color format.

Dennis