Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gatekeeper

First of all Thanks for the precise answers.

For me, the best solution is currently RSIP (NAT being a buggy right
now, even with the patches). Your main concern is that you can't have
several users behind your router, and call them. Well, I would say that
it is the same limitation as for a webserver

Not quite, the webserver knows about virual servers and even can proxy those
to other machines.

You can only have one
running on port 80 behind your router, but if you are changing the
listening port of GM, you can say that user A will listen on port 1720,

Ill try that solution.

user B on port 1721, and you will thus have an easy URL for your users.
Damien will be available at URL callto://myrouter.com:1721 for example.

Not terribly worse to remember than something like xxx blabla com
No, thats perfect.

Moreover, future versions of GM, will be able to call such users (with
different ports than 1720) directly from the ILS server.

That was the next question I wanted to ask. Perfect.

That way, callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com will always
reach me, even if Im behind a router, listening on port 1723.

Thanks alot.
  Patrick