[GnomeMeeting-list] Gatekeeper

Hi there,

in the gnomemeeting FAQ I find the following text.

"GnomeMeeting and Netmeeting users will have to register to the gatekeeper to be able to call you using your alias."

Translated to mail this means:

"set your smpt server to smtp.gnome.org and then send a mail to webmaster"
instead of just mailing to webmaster smtp gnome org This sounds so ill, that I believe to have misunderstood something. In the microsoft netmeeting FAQ is says, you can use blabla gatekeeper as callto url. I tried to call my gnomemeeting/gnugk combination with such an url from Netmeeting, but Netmeeting seems to think the gatekeepr is an ils server and thus reports an error. Registering to my gatekeeper and the calling the alias works though.

Patrick