Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to install?

On 28 Oct 2002 09:57:53 +0100, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> said:
> there was a bug in the Suse package distributed on gnomemeeting.org,
> it has been updated this friday I think.

Thanks for the quick response - I'll try that when I'm back from work.

> See http://www.gnomemeeting.org/ -> "Suse Update: Suse packages had
> a bug, new ones were uploaded (2002-10-25)."

Should have checked better... I looked whether there was a new build
available but hadn't noticed as the release number remained the same.
--
Simon Leinen				       simon babar switch ch
SWITCH				   http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/

	       Computers hate being anthropomorphized.