[GnomeMeeting-list] How to install?

I am a beginner.
I just downloaded the sources packages into my /tmp directory, but there
is no way for me to find a real instruction on how to install: what I read
at http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0 is unclear.
I guess that "library" means "some software".
For example, about something called SDL (I read the linked site without
really understanding what it is), the instruction at point 5.2.4 says "Check
if it is installed in /usr/lib/ or /usr/local/lib, check that you have sdl-config
in your path". What does it mean? How do I check, and what do I check? What
is "sdl-config in your path"?

In short words: which are the real commands I should type to make this program
usable on my SuSE 8.0?

I saw that there is a link for something called "SuSE Packages" but the
links give me a black screen, and the readme file is frightening: half of
the words inside it are unknown to my english dictionary and to myself;
it probably tells about some software and/or commands I don't know.

Thanks
Luigi Martini

Nuova Tiscali ADSL da 12,95 euro al mese.
Abbonati subito, entro il 31 ottobre l'attivazione e i consumi sono Gratis!

http://point.tiscali.it/ADSL/