Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to install?

mån 2002-10-28 klockan 00.27 skrev kirpi tiscali it:
> I am a beginner.

Hi Luigi.
If you are not comfortable with compiling from source or downloading and
installing packages by hand (which I agree is more difficult than most
of us would want it to be), then I'd suggest that you use a GNU/Linux
distribution that comes with GnomeMeeting installed or where
GnomeMeeting can easily be installed afterwards with some mouse clicks.
I don't know much about SuSE, but I know that the latest versions of Red
Hat and Mandrake comes with GnomeMeeting.

Christian