Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to install?

kirpi tiscali it wrote:

You'll find the latest SuSE packages here:
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/latest/suse/

/Petit

I go to that page but as I click on any link, the screen turns black and
nothing happens. As far as I know SuSE already has Gnomemeeting installed, but they say that
it is a very old version.
So this latest suse version, how does it work? Is this black screen normal?
Luigi

Nuova Tiscali ADSL da 12,95 euro al mese.
Abbonati subito, entro il 31 ottobre l'attivazione e i consumi sono Gratis!

http://point.tiscali.it/ADSL/