Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting & Firewall

Damien,

This is good news!

I have been trying my best to communicate with my brother in Michigan
from Florida, it's been a hell of a journey to get this far. At least
now I have an occasional good day. SOmetime there is video and audio but
the audio drops out short after a connection is made.

I understand bout the buggy newnat patches that I run, but I have
nothing else to work with as of now. This is why I am looking forward to
the GM-0.94.x release.

Since I have applied the newnat patch to the kernel on my firewall, do I
need to rebuild a kerenl without the newnat patch and not use the
ip_conntrack etc.. modules? Do I still need to enable the ports for
communications through the FW or will GM-0.94 take care on the ports?

thanks.