[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting & Firewall

Hello,
I read;

http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php#AEN178

and if I may be crystal clear as I use a firewall script that checks
both incoming & outgoing activities instead of a configuration that just
open or close ports,
if I use Gnomemeeting, and want to call or be called by GnomeMeeting or
NetMeeting users;

*Incoming:
1720, 30000-30010 tcp & 5000-5003 udp ports should be open

AND

*Outgoing:
1720, 30000-30010 tcp & 5000-5003 udp ports shound be open, too.

Am I correct? Of couse I realized that I should have my firewall script
open outgoing 389 tcp port as well if I want to be registered at
ils.seconix.com when I start GnomeMeeting.
One more thing...

http://www.gnomemeeting.org/faq.php#AEN263

If I use GnomeMeeting and the other party uses Netmeeting, having
him/her install MS-GSM is optional as long as we don't have audio
problem, isn't it?

I'd appreciate any input. Thank you.
Have a nice day.
--