Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech_Quickcam_express

HERE'S WHAT THIS PERSON WROTE IN FRENCH - RUN THROUGH
A LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR:
<http://translator.dictionary.com/text.html>

**time-out** hello I have a webcam Logiteck quickam
express train and I want know if somebody be arrive to
make function GM with... please My cam wood go bus
with xawtv it function but under GM I obtain a screen
black and if I change the channel video (on 2 by ex) I
have a run of image of color (green or red or...)
style " reflect " Thank you to me help please