[GnomeMeeting-list] Cannot connect: GM 0.85 on RH7.2

Hi,

My old 0.12 version kinda worked on RedHat 7.1, but I started to hate the way I hacked my
system and decided to give it another try with RH 7.2 and GM 0.85.

So, installed RH 7.2, recompiled a 2.4.9 kernel, installed ALSA 0.5.12, sound recording ok,
/dev/dsp loopback ok, killed artsd (there is one issue with sound though, I can't play mp3,
xmms not working, didn't work before killing artsd either)

I downloaded the 4 RPMs from gnomemeeting homepage, and installed all with rpm -Uvh *

GM started, registered me on argo ILS, people called me a few times, I accepted, but
GM hangs-up after I press Connect and I have to kill it.

Any suggestion?

TIA, Adrian

Oh, there is something else wrong with my kernel... it complains at boot up about modprobe
not being able to find char-major-10-135
What would this be?