Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Talking to the ghosts?

Hi Damien,

DS> Just a small remark: it doesn't prove that it works. It must be able to
DS> record and play at the same time to do audio-conferencing. That is
DS> full-duplexness.

well, ok, but it proves that the microphone can at least record something and the speakers on the other hand play back stuff.. =)

and that was, what i was targetting at.. the hardware might be ok, but there still is a problem.. and i also think that this is the full-duplexity.. =) (at least, that would be my first guess now)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian