Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Talking to the ghosts?

Op maandag 25 maart 2002 10:44, schreef u:
> Hi, I guess that you have no sound at all.
>

> Please try to register with the "rec" command and tell us if it works or

rec test.wav
play test.wav
Works fine

> not. You can also try cat /dev/dsp > /dev/dsp

Just a lot of distortion ,sounds like an old AM radio in a car without
antenna.
When i tried to talk to the other person ,i could hear my voice through my
own speakers

testing yesterday,incoming audio 100% but the guy didnt had a cam.
testing today ,with someone who was using a cam (both over ADSL)incoming
video was fast ,audio not usable (could hear typing ,but conversation not
possible,received only pieces)

Raymond