Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Talking to the ghosts?

Le lun 25/03/2002 à 12:07, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Raymond,
>
> RH> rec test.wav
> RH> play test.wav
> RH> Works fine
>
> well, ok, that _should_ proove it works =) but obviously it does not.. *g*

Just a small remark: it doesn't prove that it works. It must be able to
record and play at the same time to do audio-conferencing. That is
full-duplexness. It is possible that it works, but that it is not able
to record and play at the same time, in that case, GnomeMeeting will
only be able to play or to record at the same time.

But it should not happen with ALSA.