Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf 1.0 or better is required

> No I meant that the Gnome2 porting is a catastrophic failure. GM 0.85
> was very stable (700 calls in a row without problems), the same code
> under Gnome2 doesn't work at all, it crashes every 2 calls.

Well, I was a bit too pessimist. It appears that there is perhaps a bug
in Gnome2 that would make gnomemeeting crash when it is covered by
another application (hugh), or even without that, if it doesn't run
under the same user than the gnome session is running. As long as it is
the same user, GnomeMeeting for Gnome2 runs as good as GnomeMeeting for
Gnome1 ;)

> I'm the only one to debug this huge application, and I get no help, so I
> don't see why I would continue to develop.

I will continue to develop because there is much code waiting to be
included into CVS : code from Roger for Call forwarding and for Quicknet
cards support, code from Paul for XML LDap support, various bugfixes
from Miguel.

So yes, I get help, but if some of you want to help, there are several
ways you can help :
- writing docs for firewalls
- fixing and improving the FAQ with Rafaël
- testing GM
- helping to port
- bug fixing : you report the bug, but you also provide a fix

Thanks,

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/