Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gconf 1.0 or better is required

le jeu 21-03-2002 à 00:22, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Lawrence,
>
> LM> How do you mean?  Are you not developing GnomeMeeting anymore?
> :(((((
>
> i bet he meant, this is the last gnome1 release.. the future ones will
> all be gnome2 dependent.. =)

No I meant that the Gnome2 porting is a catastrophic failure. GM 0.85
was very stable (700 calls in a row without problems), the same code
under Gnome2 doesn't work at all, it crashes every 2 calls.

I'm the only one to debug this huge application, and I get no help, so I
don't see why I would continue to develop.