Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeetinist] still not lucky

Hi Damien,

DS> Heh, Im not talking about the firewire camera anywhere on
DS> www.gnomemeeting.org...
well, maybe i got this mixed up with some other patch i read about.. anyway.. adding a diff file or at least some explanatory material wouldn't hurt =) has there yet been an attempt to integrate that patch into the 'official' distro, if it's _that_ neccessary?

DS> I think the trick was to include <stdio.h>, but I don't remember
DS> exactly.
DS> The mail was a few days ago.
seems like this worked.. =) you should add this to the FAQ *g*

vim +43 pwlib-gnomemeeting/src/ptlib/common/getdate.tab.c
++ #include <stdio.h>

DS> It is a pitty that gnome ml's do not provide a search functionnality.
well, it has a search interface, but it doesn't work very well.. neither does google check often enough to find that message..

well howsoever.. it worked now.. *pooh* thanks for the help =)

looks nice .. and the gconf error is gone aswell =)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian			mailto:kk verfaction de