Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeetinist] still not lucky

le sam 16-03-2002 à 15:13, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> i _have_ read it.. =) and as far as i understood the pages i found that the patch is only for adding a firewire-support for some webcam. i didn't find any of the patch-diffs though..  and as i don't have actually a FW-webcam and thus not plan to use any, i didn't care for the patched... maybe you would want to add some readme-comment on what that patch actually is and where the difference is found...

Heh, Im not talking about the firewire camera anywhere on
www.gnomemeeting.org...

You need the patched one found on www.gnomemeeting.org.
The patch simply adds the SetVideo* function.

I guess you are compiling on woody, there is an answer to this problem a
few days ago.

> the reason i'm compiling the cvs-original is, that i also got the problem with getdate.y:
> cc  -Wall -DP_LINUX -mcpu=i686 -D_REENTRANT -DP_HAS_SEMAPHORES -fPIC -DP_SSL -I/usr/include/include -I/usr/include/crypto -DP_EXPAT -DP_PTHREADS -DPBYTE_ORDER=PLITTLE_ENDIAN -I/home/kk/src/libs/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix -I/home/kk/src/libs/pwlib/include -c ../common/getdate.tab.c -o /home/kk/src/libs/pwlib/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/getdate.tab.o
> ../common/getdate.y: In function `PTime_yylex':
> ../common/getdate.y:659: `EOF' undeclared (first use in this function)
> ../common/getdate.y:659: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> ../common/getdate.y:659: for each function it appears in.)
> ../common/getdate.y:709: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
>

> i found your comment on this to look for a mail from Miguel.. but all i found from miguel concerning compilation probs was about i18n. i followed the instructions anyway, just to be sure, but as i can prove, it doesn't help *g*
>
> so how do i get this patch for my pwlib or how do i get the patched version compiled?
>
> (please be a little more specific with your references to the mail of Miguel, if you think, this is the same prob)...

I think the trick was to include <stdio.h>, but I don't remember
exactly.
The mail was a few days ago.

It is a pitty that gnome ml's do not provide a search functionnality.