Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: [GnomeMeetinist] still not lucky

Hi Damien,

i _have_ read it.. =) and as far as i understood the pages i found that the patch is only for adding a firewire-support for some webcam. i didn't find any of the patch-diffs though..  and as i don't have actually a FW-webcam and thus not plan to use any, i didn't care for the patched... maybe you would want to add some readme-comment on what that patch actually is and where the difference is found...

the reason i'm compiling the cvs-original is, that i also got the problem with getdate.y:
cc  -Wall -DP_LINUX -mcpu=i686 -D_REENTRANT -DP_HAS_SEMAPHORES -fPIC -DP_SSL -I/usr/include/include -I/usr/include/crypto -DP_EXPAT -DP_PTHREADS -DPBYTE_ORDER=PLITTLE_ENDIAN -I/home/kk/src/libs/pwlib/include/ptlib/unix -I/home/kk/src/libs/pwlib/include -c ../common/getdate.tab.c -o /home/kk/src/libs/pwlib/lib/obj_linux_x86_r/getdate.tab.o
../common/getdate.y: In function `PTime_yylex':
../common/getdate.y:659: `EOF' undeclared (first use in this function)
../common/getdate.y:659: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
../common/getdate.y:659: for each function it appears in.)
../common/getdate.y:709: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

i found your comment on this to look for a mail from Miguel.. but all i found from miguel concerning compilation probs was about i18n. i followed the instructions anyway, just to be sure, but as i can prove, it doesn't help *g*

so how do i get this patch for my pwlib or how do i get the patched version compiled?

(please be a little more specific with your references to the mail of Miguel, if you think, this is the same prob)...

--
Best regards,
 Kilian			mailto:kk verfaction de