Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Add: gconf starting dialogue

El sáb, 16-03-2002 a las 11:42, Kilian Krause escribió:
> Hi Damien,
>
> thanks for the answer. well i installed gconf 1.0.9 (current version from unstable-ftp-tree) from source to my gnome dir and it compiled and installed without errors and the contributed-test-script show up a window where it tells me, gconf is working..
>
> so what exactelly does gnomemeeting want, when i challenges for some gconf-entry and does not find it?
>

> btw. i tried to browse the archive for the answer, but i didn't find it..

GnomeMeeting wants to install his schemas (default settings). The test
is failing just because they are not properly installed (this can be
bacuse of a bad gconf installation or a bad gnomemeeting instalation).
I don't remember the command to install the schemas, but this was talked
about in the ml not so much time ago....