Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Add: gconf starting dialogue

Hi Damien,

thanks for the answer. well i installed gconf 1.0.9 (current version from unstable-ftp-tree) from source to my gnome dir and it compiled and installed without errors and the contributed-test-script show up a window where it tells me, gconf is working..

so what exactelly does gnomemeeting want, when i challenges for some gconf-entry and does not find it?

btw. i tried to browse the archive for the answer, but i didn't find it..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian			mailto:kk verfaction de