Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No Window

Hi franz,

F> I can't belive that I compiled all the gtk+/demos/gtk-demo/ and all of
F> them works fine.
F> Then I do a compled new rebuild.sh and it works the same, I get no window.
F> Do you have a littel test program which I can use, to try your
F> gtk_widget_show

hmm, that's weird..

can u explain in which environment u're trying to run gnomemeeting? from gnome2
(which u build with vbs), from gnome1.x or from KDE..

if u're running it from elsewhere than gnome2 the error is known and can be
solved by starting a "bonobo-activation-empty-server" before gnomemeeting to the
background.. (this is due to the new bonobo-component)..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian