Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] No Window

Damien Sandras wrote:

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 08:17:32PM +0200, fuder wrote:
I'am surprised!
I try to compile the gnomemeeting from the CVS tree today. The compilation step and installation step works fine, without errors. The programm starts normal but no window goes up. not even the greeting window!

Then I try gnomemeeting-2002-06-05.tar.gz. It works but it has the problem with the ils window. If I open the ils adress window and the data are received the program makes a core dump.

franz

It reminds me somebody who had a problem on "gtk_wid". It was a bug
in GTK2 or something like that.

Damien