[GnomeMeeting-list] Manual

I think the Linux users need more than the Gnomemeeting FAQ to get started.
I have just started using Linux and honestly: I don't know what to do - it is not obvious at all!
I can get my webcam up and running - but how do I connect to a Windows XP/ NetMeeting user???

I want to spend my time doing math, so please, can someone give me a step-by-step guide about:

    Connecting to a NetMeeting user (Linux user has static IP-address and WinXP user *might* have dynamic IP-address)

If its simpler, describe how to make a direct connection (not using a server, but using user IP-addresses)
Describe what the WinXP/NetMeeting user must do to be ready to answer a call (settings etc.)
What informations do the users need about each other? Where shall they put that information?

Maybe Damien can include such descriptions on the web...!????

Thank you

Gunnar Hellmund