[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting crashes suddenly

I don't know what is happening, but I am trying to run Gnomemeeting under Linux-Mandrake 8.2 in a Pentium III 850 MHz, with at least 4Gb of HD allowable space, connected a LAN fairly fast. Well, first I as soon Gnomemeeting pops up, I receive the following message: "No gatekeeper found". I don't know how to configure "H.323 Gatekeeper Settings". What must input in the "Gatekeeper host" and in the "Gatekeeper ID" box? Please, if it exisits especific numbers (IP's) or Machine Names, please give me some numbers of examples I can use. May I leave them blank? After that I found a ILS Directory "netmeeting.cable.net.co" I met a lot of people logged on. But when I call some of them, I receive the following error message: "Error while opening video device /dev/video0/, channel 1 A teste image will be transmitted. When the my image starts to be transmitted, Gnomemeeting crashes. The smae happens when I try to see my self image. I can get the image for a very short time and then Gnomemeeting crashes reporting me an "Segmentation Fault" and telling me to go to visit the Homepage of "Gnome Application Crash" for more information. I am not being able to send messages. I digit and send the messages, but they don't arrives to the other people. But I am receiving the images of the remote machines I am connected. When I use xawtv the cam is working fine also. I can see my self image also without crashing.
Hope you may help me

--

   _/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/_/_/_/  _/_/_/  Prof. Antonio Carlos R. Nogueira, Dr. Eng.
  _/           _/  _/  _/  _/       Departamento de Eng. Mecânica