[GnomeMeeting-list] How to select different audio stream

Hi, I am having a Mandrake 8.1 and a webcam toUcam Pro. It is working
properly if it were not of the problem with netmeeting (refresh on
netmeeting, even on a Lan is awfull...) but I am having sound problem.

The sound I get back from the speaker is very low, even if I put volume
to max and I can not select (or should I say I do not know how to) the
microphone embbended in the cam.

Somebody to help me ?

Thanks a lto, OP
--

courriel: pelletro bigfoot com ICQ#: 18407072
           voice: 1 727 524 6026