Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] color quickCam parallel problem

If I remember correctly, the parallel quickCam is not video4linux
compliant.

However Im not sure.

The fact that GnomeMeeting hangs is not normal. It is probably a bug in
pwlib when opening the video device (most of the video stuff is handled
by pwlib).

Try to make sure that your webcam is video4linux compliant, then compile
gnomemeeting yourself and run it through gdb to see where it fails.

I can't help more as I have no color quickcam.