[GnomeMeeting-list] problems when runnig gnomemeeting with open gatekeeper !!

Hi,
	I started using gnomemeeting 0.12.2 with the openh323 gatekeeper version
1.0.3 available on the www.openh323.org site. The calls work when we do a
peer to peer setup without any gatekeeper. But once we put in a gatekeeper
the gnomemeeting clients are unable to connect with each other through the
gatekeeper. ( Though they do manage to register themselves on the
gatekeeper)
	On the client through which I make a call I get a message in the taskbar of
the gnomemeeting that it 'connects' and then the call lasts for about 5 secs
after which it shows 'call completed'.
	On the other hand the client I am actually calling does not recieve any
signal.
	Apparently the windows netmeeting is working fine with the same settings on
the gatekeeper , so I presume that the problem is not in the gatekeeper.
	I was wondering if someone has faced a similar problem or if someone could
guide we as where the problem could lie.

-Gurbir