[GnomeMeeting-list] New ILS directory

Hi,

I would like to announce you the creation of an official GnomeMeeting
ILS directory. You can register to it by enabling registering in the
GnomeMeeting preferences. Please try to register if you try to contact
registered people. We noticed that many people used it without
registering.

This official GnomeMeeting ILS directory is : gm.uk.linux.org
(The gm means gnomemeeting ;))

Thanks to Philip for this ILS directory and to Paul for his work on the
NDK and LDAP.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/