[GnomeMeeting-list] Bug reports, BTS and mailing lists

There might be a need for a devel list for other reasons, but I'd advise
not to use it for an alternative way of submitting bug reports, or
adverising it as such. Bug reports are only useful if you can find them
and remember them, and thus having them in many different places (like
mailing list, Bugzilla, Debian BTS, Red Hat BTS, and whatever BTS) is a
messy disaster waiting to happen.

Always advise people to send bug reports to the main BTS, in this case
Bugzilla. Then you'll know where you have them.

Christian