Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

[Please note: I know this issue is resolved, but I still want to correct
some wrong statements]

sön 2002-02-03 klockan 11.45 skrev Damien Sandras:
> > AFAIK there's no GM in Redhat 7.2, nor in Debian potato. I don'¡t know
> > if there's one in Mandrake 8.1 or in latest Suse version.
>
> GM is on an additionnal CD of the Redhat 7.2

This is true. However, it is completely unadvertized and not a part of
the official distribution packages on the main CD:s. But it is hidden
away on an extra unsupported (as I understand it) applications CD in the
offical RH 7.2 box.
So it is probably correct both to say that it's included and that it's
not. It is there, hidden on an extra CD, but not included among the
official packages available on the main CD:s.

Christian