Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I want my users advice

On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 11:26:03AM +0100, Miguel Rodríguez Pérez wrote:
> AFAIK there's no GM in Redhat 7.2, nor in Debian potato. I don'ˇt know
> if there's one in Mandrake 8.1 or in latest Suse version.

GM is on an additionnal CD of the Redhat 7.2, GM is in Mandrake 8.1
(even advertised on the box), GM is in Suse 7.3 (and advertised on their
website), nobody is using potato... All Debian users that I know are using
at worse, a mix of potato and woody, and sid.

What you know is thus wrong, and I'm very disappointed that you don't read my mails
or forget them... ;)

> There will be a much higher userbase when GM gets included in Redhat 8,
> Debian 3.0, Mandrake 8.2 and even in Ximian.
>
> PD: If people really cared about screen-space they would use hexagonal
> windows...

Well what you are saying has no sense.