Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 0.94.1 fails to transmit sound under Suse Linux 8.1

I'm not sure I understand your mail. You tell us :
- A and B communicate
- A and B can receive sound and video
- A and B cannot transmit sound and video

How can you be sure you are able to receive if the remote user is unable
to transmit?

If I had to guess your problem, I would say that you don't have problems
to transmit but that the problem is on reception.

You don't give enough information yet to debug the problem but:
- Are you behind a NAT gateway or router or is it a direct connection to
the Net ?
- Are you firewalled or not ?