[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting 0.94.1 fails to transmit sound under Suse Linux 8.1

Both my wife and I have Gnomemeeting 0.94.1 installed on our computers both of which run Suse 8.1.
Neither of us is able to  transmit sound although both of us are able to receive both sound and video.
We have tested the abilty to receive sound by receiving sound sent by netmeeting to gnomemeeting.

Has anyone heard of a similar problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Andrew Carson.

PS Originally We were running Suse 8.0 with Gnomemeeting 0.12 that came with it. These could both send and receive sound and video,
but after a while the sound became  so tinny that it was hard to understand. When I posted this to this group, I received the following advice:

>0.12.2 is a very old release. The latest stable release of GnomeMeeting
>is 0.94.1, thus I would suggest you to upgrade your GnomeMeeting.

I  was unable to do this under Suse 8.0 as even the version of pwlib given on the gnomemeeting.org download site with the Suse RPM's for gnomemeeting 0.94.1
would not install in Suse 8.0. I thus installed Suse 8.1. The pwlib, h323 and gnomemeeting 0.94.1 all then installed. At this point I was unable to transmit sound, as described
above.