Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] debug: different on RH71 than Suse73

It is a thread-safeness problem. I know there remains one such problem in
versions of GnomeMeeting but I was unable to find it myself because it doesn't
happen very often here (I already made several thousands of calls without
being able to reproduce it.

It seems that it happens very often to you. If so, please to see where it
happens, and tell me. I have read my code several times and do not see
any place where I can be wrong. It is perhaps fixed in the GTK2 version of
GnomeMeeting and anyway the upcoming GTK 2.2 will be thread-safe, and such
problems will not happen anymore.