Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] debug: different on RH71 than Suse73

Damien,

> It is a thread-safeness problem. I know there remains one such problem in
> versions of GnomeMeeting but I was unable to find it myself because it
> doesn't
> happen very often here (I already made several thousands of calls without
> being able to reproduce it.

Actually, it was my mistake (somewhere in the H.263 codec). I have been
debugging this from GnomeMeeting, because this (your) client shows much better
than anything else for the demo I have tomorrow. I had to make a few little
change to it, though. I will send you a bug report/fix at the end of the week.

Guilhem.