Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Troubleshooting

Am Montag, 29. April 2002 16:39 schrieben Sie:

> > > It is normal that the IP is set to the local IP. You will have the
> > > problem on most of the ILS servers. We have a patch for that, but it is
> > > more an ILS server problem than a GnomeMeeting problem.
> >
> > Where can i get this patch?
>
> This patch should be installed on argo.dyndns.org, so you couldn't do
> anything with it :)

Okay :)

> > > However, it seems that you are using NAT, and H.323 doesn't work with
> > > NAT without installing a specific module in your kernel.
> >
> > No use dialup-connection without firewall..
>
> How can you have a private IP address in that case?

We misunderstood each other. I meant on the ILS. I got dynamic IP through
dialup-connection and this isn't recognized on argo.dyndns.org

> > > There is enough info in the ml to help about that for GM to GM
> > > connections.
> >
> > Which keywords should i use? Didn't find s.th apropriate

> The Gnome mailing lists are broken, you have to simply browser by
> subject. I hope this will get fixed soon...

That is why i found nothing.

Okay. I will wait.

But will GM work with NM on the following system:

GM on Suse7.3 with dialup-connection to a suse 7.3 dialin.server.
Then the connect should go to the win2000 connected to the dialin-server.

What have i to consider about this?

Greets Jürgen