Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Troubleshooting

Hello Damien

Am Montag, 29. April 2002 15:06 schrieben Sie:
> Le lun 29/04/2002 à 14:03, Jürgen Braetz a écrit :
> > Hello list,
> >
> > cause the FAQ is unreadable in the web, I have to ask the list.
>
> What is the problem with the FAQ?
> It is readable for me with mozilla, galeon, and opera...

But not with konqueror.

Thanks for the tips. I read the faq with mozilla, and hope now that i fixed
nearly all my problems.

> > 3. My IP on ILS is set to the local IP on my machine (192.168.1.5)
>
> It is normal that the IP is set to the local IP. You will have the
> problem on most of the ILS servers. We have a patch for that, but it is
> more an ILS server problem than a GnomeMeeting problem.

Where can i get this patch?

> However, it seems that you are using NAT, and H.323 doesn't work with
> NAT without installing a specific module in your kernel.

No use dialup-connection without firewall..

> There is enough info in the ml to help about that for GM to GM
> connections.

Which keywords should i use? Didn't find s.th apropriate

Thanks for your patience.

Greets Jürgen