[GnomeMeeting-list] Troubleshooting

Hello list,

cause the FAQ is unreadable in the web, I have to ask the list.

I use gnomemeeting 0.85.1 and is working fine (seems to be) :))

Now I want to connect to Netmeeting 3.0 (Win2000) or to s.o other in the ILS
server argo.dyndns.org.

But it doesn.t work.

1. I get the picture from the opposite but can't here him.
2. My sound isn't transported (soundcards works, but still no transport)
3. My IP on ILS is set to the local IP on my machine (192.168.1.5)

Is there any hints or documents out or even help here in the list, which can
fix my problems.

With thansfuls greeting for any help

Jürgen