Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Cannot connect: GM 0.85 on RH7.2

Kilian,

You were right, I'm a bit reluctant to Damien's suggestion to start debugging... I'm not afraid, I'm used to debug (haven't done it under unix for some 5 years), but I know
debugging somebody else's code is not trivial, kind of a hacking isn't it? For the moment I decided that I don't like that much RedHat 7.2 and will come back to 7.1 (GM 0.12). I
was not happy with the old distribution, but I need at least some audioconference working reliable and I think that video and bandwidth were the problems in my old setup. When I
will get this working, I might have a second thought under less pressure. Then I might try debugging if you (I mean the enthusiasts developing GM) consider this is worth,
otherwise I'm not curious to find how stupid I was installing for the first time 7.2 (and a dubious iso I've got with MD5, or what the checksum is called, doesn't match for at
least 2 packages).

Thank you for your trying to help,
Adrian