[GnomeMeeting-list]sound in .10

I am running Linux RH7.1 and i do get very choppy sound coming in, but only once in a while can they hear me at all and it isnt intellegable. They are running netmeeting (the new one) and we installed the GSM codecs that are needed as per the website, but hey! the incoming video works great... As far as my video, i havent purchased a compatable cam as of yet (hoping to get a very good recommendation) And since i am fairly new to Linux, whats the steps in uninstalling the older version and installing the newest one?
thanks ahead of time, oh by the way i see alot of "no attitude" help going on here, thank you
Tim
--
Don't be affraid to ask that silly question for it is even more silly not to have asked at all.....

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/