[GnomeMeeting-list]Gnomemeeting Audio problem

I am using gnome meeting 0.11 with Debian on kernel 2.4.10 Video seems to work fine but audio doesnt want to work at all...I want to use the microphone in my Philips ToUcam. With the program "record" it works fine, but gnomemeeting just doesnt want to work with it for some reason...I installed the gsm dll on the test computer I am using so that gnomemeeting should be at least able to send audio back and forth with the other one still without luck.

Any ideas would be nice. Also I was wondering if there was a way to use the other codecs that windows use so that people who aren't exactly savvy with computers can still talk with people using gnomemeeting without having to install the codec..