[GnomeMeeting-list]Video problem & can't get to ftp site for 0.12

Hi,
I just installed the RedHat rpm's for GM 0.11-2 &
haven't had any luck getting video self-test to work.
It gives the following log entry for video:

21:34:02 :  Error while opening video device /dev/video0, channel 0. A test
image will be transmitted.

I am running Redhat 7.1 with the Ximian Gnome set of
packages installed on top of that.  I have updated the
kernel to 2.4.3-12.  My video is on /dev/video0 , it is
an old Ezonics EZ-Cam USB using the cpia_usb driver.

I know the camera works, I tested it using gqcam.  It
also works as an input device for xsane.  I make sure
neither program is running whilst I try GM.

I wanted to try the CVS 0.12 version since you put
more detailed video error messages in it, but I can't
get a connect to linuxzone.ath.cx .
----
Arthur Kahlich