[GnomeMeeting-list]Gnomemeeting crashes while displaying ILS users list

Hi everybody,

I'm new gnomemeeting user (and videoconference). I installed for few
weeks the Mandrake 8.1 on my box and tried to run gnomemeeting.
It's working fine localy (I mean the displayed video is correct and
better then this displayed by Microsoft/netmeeting...  thanks).

I get troubles when trying to get users list from the ILS :
- gnomemeeting connects to the ILS
- retrieves connected users
- starts to display the list (users names are displayed, but scrollbar
isn't) ... then crashes (both gnomeeting ILS users list and main
gnomemeeting frames are freezed).

Then I downloaded the sources from gnomemeeting.org (PWlib, openh323,
gnomeeeting itself), recompiled each one and tried again.

The result is :

the time ellapsed to get the users list from ILS is much more shorter
but it still crashes!!!

I tried to turn debug (--debug) options on : no message was displayed on
the console that I used to start gnomeeting.

My hardware :

- Phillips vesta pro(680K)
- Modem Elsa microlink 56k (I know, it will be hard... but Netmeeting
did it so I'll try with gnomemeeting)

I'm running :

- Mandrake 8.1
- Kernel 2.4.8-26mdk
- PWlib 1.1.36
- openh323 1.6.0
- openLDAP 2.0.14-1
- gtk 1.2.10-14mdk
- gdk-pixbuf 0.11.0-5mdk

Some comments :

Some french words are displayed in the help page (--help) like DRAPEAUX
(I guess it doesn't exist in english?). Maybe IUG stands for GUI ?

It will be nice to modify configure.in in order to test if
gdk-pixbuf-devel is installed (gdk-pixbuf.h). Mine wasn't and the make
command failed...

The ILS users list is displayed faster than with Microsoft/Netmeeting
(From my own experience)

That's all, could anyone help me?
Thank in advance.

 Kore / Cordialement / Best Regards / Groetjes/ Mit freundlichen Grüßen
/ Un saludo