Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Windows Netmeeting compatibility

Le Mercredi 26 Décembre 2001 18:03, vous avez écrit :
> If we count the downloads of gnomemeeting, we can approximate that
> there are at least 6500 users of GnomeMeeting, without counting
> people who apt-get or download from Cooker or mirrors.

1) I plan getting in touch with someone running MacOS. Does it work?
2) Do you plan to add Windows NetMeeting compatibility in GnomeMeeting (I
know the converse is true and that's fine for me)? I plan to use GnomeMeeting
for business contact...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel