Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Windows Netmeeting compatibility

easier said than done, i am trying very hard to do it.
actually i could use a bit of help here.
folks, why don't we among ourself try it out.
lets fixup some time, and say half of us logon to
gnomemeeting and other logon to netmeeting and
try to figure it out.
i tried to work it out with my windows only roommate
and he went crazy when i started taking abt video
codecs and stuff.